Frame drop issues:GPU Usage, FB usage, Power %, etc all drop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Starfliight

Hey all. So I've been having this problem for a few months now, and I can't seem to figure out what exactly is causing my frame drops. I attached two files that are from MSI Afterburner, recording my gpu, cpu, framerate, etc.

I speculate that the frame drops are caused by a faulty power supply, because when the power usage drops from 65% to 55%, the GPU usage will drop along with it from near 100% to 0-15%, and other things drop along with it (as seen in the attached files).

I'm really clueless, and help would be appreciated.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online