FRAPS and CS: Source

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tech noob

I recently downloaded FRAPS free version to take CS: Source videos. The first few times it worked out fine. Later on I tried using it on a server I had created, and it crashed CS: Source to the desktop as soon as I hit F9. I tried multiple times to capture, and each time it crashed. I also tried using a public server and even capturing video of the menu screen, but still no luck. Does anyone know how to fix this, or of another program that can capture video without lagging up my computer (not that lag was an issue with FRAPS)?

Please post dxdiag.

Go to Start -> Run -> type 'dxdiag' without the quotes -> Allow it to collect the information -> Click each tab and run all the tests (won't take more than 1 min. each) -> Go back to the System tab -> Click SAVE ALL INFORMATION and save it to desktop -> Copy and paste the info here.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online