1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Fraps is not working

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by shinsu117, Jan 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. shinsu117

shinsu117 Thread Starter

I use Fraps to record my game footage and my game audio and RecordPad to record my Commentary. But when I have fraps set to Steroe Mix which is the best Sound input Fraps picks up the game audio and my commentary with the game footage and does the same with my RecordPad recording. Now If I put Fraps to Windows input which would be my mic then Fraps only records my Voice and not the game audio, same with the RecordPad recording. Now I just want them seperate having Fraps recording my game footage and Audio and RecordPad recording my Commentary. Now can anyone help me with that?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973485