1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free Anti-virus for server 2000/Free typing programs

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by axis77, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. axis77

axis77 Thread Starter

2 things im looking for here. does anyone know of a free antivirus program that would run on windows 2000 server? and any recommendations on a free typing program that allows you to type full paragraphs? or if maybe there is a good typing program thats worth buying?

2. durant125

durant125

Im also looking for a specific typing program. It is just one html page that u can save and use offline. I believe the woman who made the page is from Del Mar. Forgot the name of the page and the search I used to find it.

3. jdl

jdl

Are you looking for a program such as word or notepad or are you looking for a program to learn typing? Not at my home computer now but will respond later when I know exactly what you need. Please elaborate.

4. durant125

durant125

1 to learn typing a specific page actually. I use Open Office Writer for my papers.

5. jdl

jdl

Sorry, I'm still not sure what you want to do...So can't recommend a solution. Please tell me EXACTLY what you are trying to do! Stop with the mystery and spell it out.

6. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

7. durant125

durant125

TYPING TUTORIAL, TYPING PRACTICE, TYPING EXERCISE, that kind of typing. L Index finger on the bumpy F key, R index on the bumpy J key. I want a SPECIFIC website i came across. It was one page, that looked personalized,. A woman from Del Mar, I BELIEVE, did it. You could save the page to ur desktop and PRACTICE TYPING offline.

8. durant125

durant125

Oh I remember what this page did. I believe it was a pink background. It gave you 1 or 2 sentences to do, and u had to type each character correctly before going on to the next one. Helped me to only look at the screen and memorize where all the keys are. Important was able to save page offline (unfortunately I did not do this) so u can have it for FREE, forever.

9. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

10. jdl

jdl

11. durant125

durant125

Yeah I tried google but to no avail, I really fell in luv with this page. Thanks for the input.

12. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/572673

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice