1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free CD Burning software

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by ixtapacheryl, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ixtapacheryl

ixtapacheryl Thread Starter

My mother is using Windows ME and I want to download a free CD burning software program for her so I can burn her pictures.

Does anyone have an idea as to what software I should download?

Thank you.

Cheryl

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

3. ixtapacheryl

Hi John: thank you for the suggestions.... Will the one that says XP work with Windows ME?

I have an external CD Burner and when I took it over to her house today I could not download the software that came with the burner so I thought if I downloaded something from the internet it would work with my external....

She's got so many pictures andI want to get them on a CD.

4. JohnWill

5. ixtapacheryl

Thank you John. You are a lifesaver. Hope it will work with my CD Burner (external). You don't need to use the software that comes with the unit do you?

Cheryl

6. JohnWill

External burners should work with most packages, the driver support for the USB and/or Firewire is part of Windows. I've used a number of burning packages with my external CD/DVD burners.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/482124

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice