Free CD Burning software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ixtapacheryl

My mother is using Windows ME and I want to download a free CD burning software program for her so I can burn her pictures.

Does anyone have an idea as to what software I should download?

Thank you.

Cheryl

ixtapacheryl

Hi John: thank you for the suggestions.... Will the one that says XP work with Windows ME?

I have an external CD Burner and when I took it over to her house today I could not download the software that came with the burner so I thought if I downloaded something from the internet it would work with my external....

She's got so many pictures andI want to get them on a CD.

ixtapacheryl

Thank you John. You are a lifesaver. Hope it will work with my CD Burner (external). You don't need to use the software that comes with the unit do you?

Cheryl

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
External burners should work with most packages, the driver support for the USB and/or Firewire is part of Windows. I've used a number of burning packages with my external CD/DVD burners.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online