Free CD-RW Packet Writing Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
L

Lightning

Does anyone know of free CD-RW packet writing software? I do not need a full CD burning software suite. I am running Windows XP, and the built-in burning software does not appear to support packet writing on CD-RW disks.

I have used the free version of Deep Burner and I think is is a good program, easy to use.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? In general, I avoid packet writing like the plague, since various schemes are not compatible. I much prefer to have my data in a form that can be read by more than just my machine. :)

John: Will you please explain what form you would use so that the CD can be read in any meduim?
I don't know very much about this CD burning stuff. That's obvious, isn't it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online