1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free download paragon drive backup9 personal

Discussion in 'General Security' started by perfume, Apr 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. perfume

perfume Banned Thread Starter

Please go to WWW.GIVEAWAYOFTHEDAY.COM for a free download of the highly rated paragon drive backup9 PERSONAL, which otherwise costs 40 dollars. THE FREE DOWNLOAD TIME EXPIRES IN ANOTHER 22HOURS ,PLEASE HURRY!:)(y)

2. akaHothead

akaHothead

Thank you for this notice.
    Have downloaded and saved for my brother. He should be back, if he keeps his schedule, in about a week. Said to say hello.

3. WhitPhil

WhitPhil Gone but never forgotten Trusted Advisor

4. perfume

Also make sure you selected the right button to install-32 bit OR 64 bit (XP)

5. perfume

Hey Dear akaHothead,
    Are you by any chance related to hrlow2? If you are, tell him that an open ticket to Paris is ready to be dispatched to him!:Dlol.

6. akaHothead

akaHothead

Got it in one. He is older than me by 17 minutes.
    He's never been much for that type of atmosphere. Prefers the hills. I'm sure he will appreciate the thought when I tell him.
    From reading his past posts to catch up, seems like he was ready to at one time.
    You must have really twisted his tail.LOL I would have loved to seen his reaction.

7. perfume

Dear akaHothead,
    So,Sniper and you are twins! Then, i'll have to send over two open tickets! Yea,Your Big Bro' and self had a little spat and i being the younger one readily apologized and he accepted. He's got a heart of Gold, aka! Tell him that i'll take him to Mont Blanc and/or Pic Lori mountain ranges once i am free. In Provence-Cote d'Azur ,the Mont Ventoux is a scencic splendour! You're welcome too!(y):)

8. akaHothead

akaHothead

Thanks for the invitation.Haven't heard from him yet today. Not really unusual for him though.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/816907

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice