1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free DVD burning program

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by maggie88ca, Jan 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maggie88ca

maggie88ca Thread Starter

Hi all,

I have my home movie video clips converted to MPEG2 files and I want to burn them to a DVD. What is the best free DVD burner program? I want one that is completely free and not a trial version etc.

Thanks.

2. stantley

stantley

First you need a DVD authoring program to convert your files to DVD format. DVD Flick is free and easy to use.

Then once the files are created you need a burning program to burn them to DVD. Try ImgBurn.

3. maggie88ca

maggie88ca Thread Starter

Thank you that worked although I think I might have low quality DVD disks cuz the movie skips and stops alot.

Thanks again.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976564

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice