Free E-Newsletter Software

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

friebe13

I'm looking for software that will allow me to make a newsletter that can be sent as an e-mail, not as an attachment. I'm really a beginner with a small business. I've tried MS Publisher but there are blank lines, spaces, and bad fonts that people cant read. Any suggestions???

I develop all my newsletters in Publisher, but convert to PDF for sharing. Try this method and see if you can send the PDF as an e-mail.

friebe13

I can convert it to a PDF, but I think I can only attach it to an e-mail. Any idea how to insert it in a message?

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Some businesses block Emails with attachments.
If you can find a hosting site for the pdfs .. Just include a link to the pdf.
I have a monthly newsletter that goes to our local Library .. I have to link to it ... or the email is blocked.
What is your ISP ?? some have personal web pages where you can host files .. AT&T and Comcast are 2 that I know of

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online