free explorer replacement with subfolder preview ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coldby

Hi. First time posting here. i've been using quite a few software to enhance explorer's experience to suit my needs (CopyHandler to copy files with path structure, DirectFolders for recent path in save dialog, 4T tray minimizer for ontop, rollup buttons, Classic Shell for show/hide hidden files button,Qttabbar for tabs and other functions) .its safe to say my explorer window now look like a mismatched hack job. I was trying to find a replacement with all the above combined but so far hasnt come across one with ability like this

http://qttabbar.wdfiles.com/local--files/documents/subfoldermenu.html

can you guys suggest something ?

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online