Free films

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

missy88

:) Hello
I have just come across a website called freemoviesaccess.com, it claims to be legal and there is a one off payment membership fee, has anyone heard of this site and if so is it legal and safe or just another dodgy site. would appreciate some advice as i am a beginner.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
There's an old saying that certainly applies here.

If it looks too good to be true, it probably is!

Nobody can offer copyrighted movies for free, except the copyright holder. I can assure you that this site doesn't hold the copyright on any decent films! :rolleyes:

missy88

:eek: Thankyou for your advice i will steer clear in the future, but can you recomend good music sites to use,i have only used woolworths are there any cheaper.:confused:

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Well, there's Napster, Walmart, etc. I haven't personally used any of them, so I can't comment on their quality, but they're legal. :)

I know that Napster offers a service where you can pay a monthly fee to stream all their music available. This was a nice option for me because I hated downloading every song and I could make up my own playlists. Also I think there is a feature where you can download unlimited number of songs to an iPod or such for a flat monthly fee. You just can't listen to them when you are done with the service since you don't permently have them on your computer. Never tried this one out but sounds interesting. Yahoo! Music also offers a pretty inexpensive music service. Then again there's always Bittorent. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online