1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free "How to build a computer" Ebook

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by scottycam, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scottycam

scottycam Thread Starter

Hey guys, I am nearly finished writing a new book on how to build a computer. It covers everything from selecting the right parts to what screws go where and much more.

I just want to make sure I'm not missing anything out so anyone who leaves me any kinda of valuable information will receive a free copy once I finish it.

I have set up a quick page for you to tell me what you would like to see in a "How to build a computer" book and what type of questions you would ask if you were trying to build your own computer.

Click here to leave your say and get a free copy

Thanks

2. nessyguin

nessyguin

I'd have a look if it wasn't mandatory to first enter an email address ....

3. scottycam

scottycam Thread Starter

you don't have to leave an email address if you don't want too, its only if you want to be eligible for the free copy of the book.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757174

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice