1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Free Images to use on a website

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by BobbyWat, Feb 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. BobbyWat

BobbyWat Thread Starter

First Name:
    Bobby
    Hi folk. Been working on my website and in fear of prison (copy write infringement) have removed some good back ground images. I may just take some high quality photos of some PCs while i'm working on them to use as well but was wondering if anyone knew of any free sites that offer copy free pictures or screen shots. Just a thought, thanks

Bob

Ps. Sorry if this was posted in the wrong area

2. BobbyWat

BobbyWat Thread Starter

First Name:
    Bobby
    Did find a site called Pixabay. They get your email to spam soI wouldnt call the pictures free :)

3. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    most will want an email addresss - that why I have an email address just for signing up to such things and then can ignore the email that arrives
    currently sitting at nearly 3000 emails and 1500 in the spam box
    As i just use for signup to things - i know i'm only going to use once or as a test - I can ignore it

4. BobbyWat

BobbyWat Thread Starter

First Name:
    Bobby
    lol that's a great idea. I have a couple of old email addys laying around myself I may reactivate for just such an occasion. We'll I dug through pixabay and it was good enough material. Thanks for the reply Wayne :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1166282

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice