Free Internet TV

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paulcopen

I just heard an advertisement for getting free TV on the Internet anywhere you have access to the web. I was wondering if its safe? For a one time fee of around $197.00 you can download a software package that allows you to watch TV programs from all over the world on your computer. The creator calls his software the grabber. The web site is www.orderfreetv.com. What I'm worried about is downloading a program that grabs all my personal data at the same time it may allow you to watch a TV program. If anyone has any information about this product or web site I'd appreciate your feedback.

Well its certainly not free then is it - 197 Dollars - keep your money in your pocket. My experience of so called free internet TV is that you may get some free programming but most of these are news stations
and many in foreign languages mainly Japanese or Arabic. My advise would be to stay well away from these sort of "offers". Just try and Google for free internet TV and you should get plenty of sites that stream Internet TV programmes then you will see what I mean.

paulcopen

Your Probably right, I was more worried about the download being spam or milicious in nature

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online