1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free IT Training

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by jazim, Feb 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazim

jazim Thread Starter

I'm just starting out in the IT field. I came across this new website cybrary.it which gives you free video training. Start out with A+ (where i'm at) then Network +, Security+,etc...
    the video training is free, there are however recommended books to buy and you have to pay for your tests when the time comes.
    I hope this helps someone out like it is helping me.

2. OrderUpCafe

OrderUpCafe

I came across that site, also, and although I have no inclination for an IT career of any type, I could not imaging any better way to learn how to care for my computer and do more than mess up doing basics! I contacted them, and explained that as I am a beginner, it might take me more than once through a video lesson, and lots and lots of time! I wondered if that is OK, if I can learn as I am able. They got back to me, and said fine with them: go back over a lesson, basically, for the rest of my life if that is what it takes! So, I will be heading into that, also, as soon as time allows! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1143422

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice