1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free live streaming online is crashing

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by skyfall123, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. skyfall123

skyfall123 Thread Starter

Hi there,

I wondered if you can help? I'm trying to watch free live streaming programmes on the internet (which is in HD) and this keeps crashing/freezing after about 10 minutes.

Do you know why this is and what I could do to stop this? I have cleared my cookies and browser to try again and removed unused apps on the desktop but still nothing.

Is there anything else I can do? Thanks in advance.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Most "free live streaming" is pirated sports events or similar, which we do not support. If you are watching something legitimate give the URLs of a couple and maybe somebody here can help.

If it is pirated programming the theft is often found and shut down. And the malware packaged with it can cause trouble. You could stop supporting the theft.

If it is legitimate free programming I already suggested that you give us some examples so that we can attempt to help.

3. skyfall123

Thanks for the response.

This has been made free from the organization themselves (as they are a not-for-profit organization).

The url I am referring to is:

http://peacetvnetwork.visionip.tv/live

Thanks

4. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    Peace TV seems to be controversial, but I don't see that being an issue here.

Some more details about your system may be instructive. Please download the forum's System info utility and post the results of running it.

What browser are you using? Have you tried any others?

After a crash or freeze what do you have to do to get operating again?

5. skyfall123

Thanks...I've been using Chrome but not tried any others.

After a crash, I normally have to reload the page and most times it will run up again. Until very recently (about 2 weeks), it has been working fine without issues so I assume there may be issues with my system.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2640M CPU @ 2.80GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 3977 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000, 1796 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 464 GB (410 GB Free);
    Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0P6K8J
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

6. skyfall123

I have now tried with Micrsoft Edge and Internet Explorer as it seems to be doing the same. thanks

7. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I don't have any suggestions, but there are people here with much more knowledge than I have of Windows 10 and of this type of problem.

8. skyfall123

No problem. Thanks anyway for looking.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1214386

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice