1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

free memory error

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by mark.waycott, Feb 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mark.waycott

mark.waycott Thread Starter

My operating system is XP Professional Version 2002. I have a 1.40GHz Athlon with 512MB of memory. For over a year I have been transfering digital images from my Kodak DX4900 to my computer but lately I am getting an error" [ERROR COPYING FILE OR FOLDER] not enough free memory." I am not sure if there is a connection but it seems to have happened after I installed service pack 2.

2. kiwiguy

kiwiguy

Seen this before.

Look on the Kodak website, there should be an update to fix it. Seems to only affect Kodak cameras.

3. mark.waycott

mark.waycott Thread Starter

I am not using Kodak easy share software but I never had a problem with transfering images from camera to my computer. When I went to the Kodak web site I downloaded the upgrate for camera connection software but now I am getting the message ERROR COPYING FILE OR FOLDER-INVALID MS- DOS FUNTION.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/326757

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice