1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free Mulder!

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by FlashyGirl, Sep 14, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. FlashyGirl

FlashyGirl Thread Starter

Since it is apparent now that the request for Mulder to carry two identities was in fact a smokescreen, I think it is time to free him from this restriction(which he didn't have to do). (y)

Nobody else is required to juggle two identities,so i think Mulder should be freed from this as well. :)

2. smeegle

smeegle

Excuse me????? I only took a weekend off. Did I miss something?

3. Rockn

Rockn

Mulder has far more than two identities to juggle FG. There is the man behind Mulder, Mulder, Mulder-Lite, Mrs. Mulder and everyones favorite, the cross-dressing leather boy sexual harassment lawsuit attorney at law. I wish there were only one personality or alter ego!!

4. moonmist

moonmist

:confused: ..........guess I missed it too

5. Stoner

Stoner Banned

What makes anyone think there aren't other members here with muliple personalities?

I seem to talk to them often :D

6. FlashyGirl

FlashyGirl Thread Starter

7. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

8. combsdon

combsdon

.....what....only two............................. :D

9. Mulder_Lite

Mulder_Lite

When I saw this, I thought it was about freeing me from the clutches of the TSG girls! I was going to object to anyone trying to free me! :D

10. deh

deh

Darn dude I read through the link angel posted and briefly sifted through another but You evoke some venomous emotions.
    This is not an a** kissing session either but ya never bothered me. I always thought you were goofing around treating it as A MESSAGE BOARD. Come on people I realize there are real people on these boards but I can pretty much guarantee you that nobody on these boards is going to effect the outcome of the world. But you want to express your opinions? yes great, opinions ON MESSAGE BOARDS are great but some people treat it as the end of the world when someone's opinion differs.
    That's when the insults start.
    Ya know I always wonder what it would actually be like if everyone was physically face to face. For some reason I have a feeling everyone would have a whole lot more of respect for each other.
    Im not sticking up for Ex Jersey boy because even though i don't thoroughly read through the threads of you people that its soooo important you be heard on the net IMHO I've watched ex jersey boy become less of the happy go lucky person himself and start to adapt a tad bit of the venomous attitude himself.

Do any of you political giants lose sleep over these message boards? If so I suggest you get out in the real life a little more. Go down to the local library, town hall meetings, whatever. I honestly believe you can get more of your frustrations out with personal interaction.

11. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

I was going to say...he never charged me! ;) :D

12. Mulder_Lite

Mulder_Lite

God I hope not. One thing I try to be is "happy go lucky" and not take anything too seriously, ESPECIALLY ON A MESSAGE BOARD. Let me know if you see any venom! ;)

13. Mulder_Lite

Mulder_Lite

Shutup Angel--Flashy paid a hefty sum! :eek:

:D

14. valley

valley

just seeing this thread...gotta agree with Flashy (dont have a heart attack, Amber ;)) Its obvious that no one who complained has any intention of ignoring him like they said they wanted to so he shouldnt have to keep up a second (or third if Rockn wants to get picky) username just to please other people.

But before you get rid of it Mulder (if you intend to) I've been meaning to ask, do you get ads with your Mulder_Lite account? :D I'm curious, lol.

15. Mulder_Lite

Mulder_Lite

I'm enjoying Mulder_Lite. I might just put myself on ignore! :D

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/273761

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice