Free photo gallery or picture editing programs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

boo5790

It's My Birthday!
Just wondering if anyone knows of any easy to use free programs that have a photo gallery and where you can edit photos? a program that you can change the contrast brightness etc.

boo5790

It's My Birthday!
Thanks wowzer, my bad. Didnt have my glasses on so wasnt looking very closely.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any easy to use free programs that have a photo gallery and where you can edit photos? a program that you can change the contrast brightness etc.
Picasa from Google does that. It has formating tools and a lot of features and it's free.

Noyb

Jay
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
There's two Classes of Image Viewer/Editors ..
First, There's the Image Viewers that can perform Basic editing .. Recommendations Here
Then, There's the Image Editors ... Recommendations Here

The advanced editors might be a little slow loading and too complicated to use for everyday Viewing and Editing chores.
The Viewers that I'm familiar with ( I use Irfanview) can perform Brightness, Contrast and some more adjustments.

Attachments

Second the vote for Google Picasa, along with Picasaweb albums. Powerful, quick, easy to use, and integrates amazingly well with the free online photo albums.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online