1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free Ringtone maker?

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by l_zero, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. l_zero

l_zero Thread Starter

Does anyone know of a good free program for making MP3 ringtones? I've seen a couple but am worried about having spyware or something else downloaded with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. gurutech

gurutech

for the life of me, there is a website that you can upload an MP3, and specify how long you want the ringtone to be, and where in the MP3 you want it to start, and it will SMS/MMS the ringtone to you (or email to you so you can copy it to your phone).

I can't remember the name of the website though. :-( I will try to look for it and let you know...

3. l_zero

l_zero Thread Starter

Okay cool. Thank you.

4. Squashman

Squashman Trusted Advisor

5. gurutech

gurutech

Not the one I was thinking of, but this one actually looks better! Thanks for the link! That's going right on my bookmark page!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543586

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice