1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Free user friendly Basic movie editor

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Minhaz, Sep 14, 2017 at 4:19 AM.

Advertisement
  1. Minhaz

Minhaz Thread Starter

Free user friendly Basic movie editor without any company logo or watermark except that voodoo movie maker.

Thanks.

2. Sponsor

3. kenbok51

kenbok51

More info about what you want would be nice. Chapters, menus, transitions, are you wanting to make movies from videos you recorded with a camera? Your question is too basic for a proper answer. When you say movies are you talking about DVD disc MKV or AVI files for conversion, removing segments what?

4. Minhaz

Minhaz Thread Starter

H. Thanks for replying.

I need a free movie editor just for basic video editing. Attaching music to a video. And exporting video as any youtube supported format,

I discovered some but those are with water marks or company logo on it.

And the problem is that in my computer, Win movie maker is not woking properly.

Thanks.

5. kenbok51

kenbok51

Avidemux might work for you. I have never added music to a video with it but I'm guessing there is a way to import audio from the upper audio tab. As for timing the audio with the video I'm not sure. Avidemux allows you to convert video or just copy it depending on what you set it at. Again I have never uploaded video to pootube so I don't know it's formats or size limitations. Another free one is handbreak. It has a section on the right side to select the format you want, but only makes mp4 or mkv files, thought it will make them from almost any type file you can think of. Most of these types of programs will allow you to import separate audio but when it comes to time lines and syncing I'm at a loss.

6. Minhaz

Minhaz Thread Starter

7. kenbok51

kenbok51

By the by, avidemux set to copy video and to copy audio will mux the file together in a matter of seconds. So if the video you have and the audio are already what you need for your uploaded video file, it will make it in seconds for you to review

8. texasbullet

texasbullet Ramon

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1196340