Free version of Registry checker

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gijew

Help ... I had a bookmark for a free version of registry checker and can't find it now ... I know there are versions out there that are not trials and will actually fix many registry errors and help in the PCs performance. If anyone knows some links ... it would be greatly appreciated. :confused: Thanx again!

gijew said:
Help ... I know there are versions out there that are not trials and will actually fix many registry errors and help in the PCs performance.
Most of them will fix the registry in the same way I "Fixed" my new puppy . . .

simpswr said:
Most of them will fix the registry in the same way I "Fixed" my new puppy . . .
:eek: sick and twisted.....

You don't want registry cleaners, simply put, they can mess up your system.

Find it and give the free on to your worst enemy, it will save the system.

Rich-M said:
Find it and dive the free on to your worst enemy, it will save the system.
Someone spend a little too long in the wine celler today did they?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online