Free video converter (all i need)

DBR70

Promising new development from this thread https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-blu-ray-dvd-does-not-sync-good.1269184/page-4#post-9849705 but different topic… i found in an old used blank disc collection a nimber of MKV videos that i have on DVD. Ok.. this makes things a bit easier. But i do have one important question: is there a free video converter? I just have these 15 to convert. And there just 24 minute episodes of a TV show. If i just have THAT but on MP4s, Ill be fine. Just that.. ill be done… thags all i ask… please? I had Freemake free version but it would take 6 Hours to convert one video…i had to delete because it kept loading ads to my pc…

Couriant

James
I think Handbrake should be able to work with that. I know I can do DVD to video. Haven't done it the other way though

DBR70

OOOPS! Nevermind limiited only to 8 conversions…..😩 I needed 15…
Just 7 more… PLEASE! Thats all i need… please!

DBR70

Well.. even for conversions they STILL want your money…😡 you have to register all that crap…
HOW CAPITALIST CAN YOU GET!???!😩😩😩😡

Couriant

James
Well.. even for conversions they STILL want your money…😡 you have to register all that crap…
HOW CAPITALIST CAN YOU GET!???!😩😩😩😡
If I spent a lot of hours on something... i would expect something in return ;)

texasbullet

Ramon
A few days back I had to convert a video which could not be played on my video editing program. I had to convert it and can't remember if I used VLC or Realplayer to convert the video.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online