free web host ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

christadwani

are there any free web hosts that let me write my own html page or upload it
i want to make it my self

christadwani

lmgtfy is funny ?
but seriously i found no good free web hosts (can't write own html

valis

that one surprises me; seems to be tailor made for ya! :)

Okay, enough with the hijack, I reckon.

Colinsp, just a reminder, I've had to dump those bit.ly links before, as the user cannot see where is pointing too. FYI.

thanks,

v

valis

lmgtfy is funny ?
but seriously i found no good free web hosts (can't write own html
well, I've always found it humourous, but that's neither here nor there.

Couple things to look at; you can use wordpress.org (not the .com site) to work manually on your site, or, you can do what I did a few years back and buy a book on html and web coding and go from there. Bit more labor, but you will learn a lot more.

christadwani

Couple things to look at; you can use wordpress.org (not the .com site) to work manually on your site, or, you can do what I did a few years back and buy a book on html and web coding and go from there. Bit more labor, but you will learn a lot more.
Bit more labor.
all i wanted is to do it the old way
but i can't find any good web hosts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online