1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

free webhosts that give website like ones listed!

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by benschan, Jan 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benschan

benschan Thread Starter

go to pedalbmx website which is a ,com address then click the link that says pedal banner exchange .. under member listings click the
    freedombmx one which is a subdomain name with gavinmiller after it
    there also a bmx zensky one, and a dead memories one that id like you to look at.
    SORRY IF I MADE IT more difficult to help me but this forum does not allow urls so this is what i have to do... PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!! RIGHT NOWW!!!

(IM ONLY DOING THE LINE THINGS SO YO CAN ACTAULLY SEE THE URL AN NOT LET THE FORUM BLOCK IT OUT!!)
    If your reading this then please answer because i would so greatly appreciate you helping me. im tired, my cp is freezin, im getting d/c from internet, i typed all this before but internet went off an then it didnt even send when i re tried!!!

PLEASE go and look at the websites that are above.
    I want a website that has the same interface and with a subdomain name everything like those guys have an must have space because they have pics and vids and shout out boxes on there sites so....
    Im sure these guys did not pay a dime to make these sites with a cool pro look an i dont wanna either.
    when i try to go to the website were they work an edit site by the name in url like deadmemories or gavinmiller or zensky or w/e it brings me to a site that has to do with webhosting or even free webhosting.
    please dont recommend me a webhost like geocities or freewebs because they dont give me great looking ad free sites like this with a sub domain name + allot of space so no.
    im wondering if the website unrelating to web hosting is hosting these guys sites but HOW an dont think im dumb because im very new.
    go to freewebs w/e then look at the sites listed above with all there space to put news,vids,pics and more so PLEASE HELP MEEEE!!!! ILL DO ANYTHING BUT PAY MONEY!!!!

2. cnelson04

cnelson04

i'm not sure i really understand what your saying? kinda looks like spam but anyway, are you saying you want to make a nice website. with a good host but not pay money? well most free host you'll have to have some kind of ads but try www.freewebspace.net/forum there all about webhosts i'm sure some1 there will be of help, my name over is cnelson if you'd like more help, content me there. :) -cnelson.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!