Free WiFi from Google

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mumbodog

What are the system requirements?
Windows XP/Vista (Mac and Linux support coming soon)
Internet Explorer 6.0+ or Firefox 1.5+ with the Google Toolbar
Round-front or elongated toilet providing at least 1.0 gallons per flush
Use of automatic toilet bowl cleaners is not recommended
Why is TiSP in beta?
When things go wrong with TiSP, they go very, very wrong. Let's leave it at that.

1002richards

Retired Trusted Advisor
That and automated supermarket shopping based on analysis of what goes down the sewer pipes ...

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
I remember laughing pretty hard at this when it came out a few years ago...

Made me laugh pretty hard. Make sure to check out http://groups.google.com/group/google-tisp/ as well too.
I hadn't seen the Group before! What's really funny is not only the people claiming to have the product, how wonderful it is, trying to troubleshoot fake problems, etc... but the people posting their email AND physical address asking for Google to send them one! LOL! :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online