1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Freecell Issue

Discussion in 'Games' started by powfinpam, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. powfinpam

powfinpam Thread Starter

Hi Tech Support Guy

When playing Freecell the other day all of a sudden when I double clicked to put a card in one of the "free cells" it instead moved from the top of the page down over one of the playing columns. I can make it go back up to the free cell by moving it with the mouse rather than double clicking it but the default free cell becomes that space over the column instead of up the top. I'm not sure how or why it occurred in the first place. Is there any way to fix it? I have tried to uninstall games but it doesn't show up in the add/remove programs in the control panel as far as I can see.

Thanks!

2. UserBarZero

UserBarZero

Although I think it is ridiculous to have a thread about freecell but:

Um if you want to uninstall/reinstall freecell or any other windows games and have windows xp; you have to go to the control panel, add/remove programs part.

When it loads select add/remove components instead, when that loads you see accessories select it and press details. You should be able to work out what to do from there. o_O

Checkmark what you want and don't want, do that for other things too make sure you don't install/uninstall anything you don't want unintentionally.. Then click next and go from there.

I don't like freecell so I uninstalled it lol
    I don't think freecell is on windows 7.. if you have vista or 7 this might not help you.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030795

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice