1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Freedom Force vs The Missing Villians

Discussion in 'Games' started by SpecterFan, Jul 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecterFan

SpecterFan Thread Starter

I have a problem with Freedom Force (i.e. the original) which I've been trying to sort out but I'm not having any luck. Honestly I'm out of ideas.

I make my selections for the Danger Room scenario - including heroes followed by villians. The heroes show up on the map but my villians are nowhere to be found. One or two (rarely) show up but they just stand there and do nothing. If I want to leave the game without QUITTING I end up pounding him or her senseless. [Very therapeutic when you've had a rough day, I must admit.]

I've tried everything I can think of but nothing has worked so far. An AI problem? What should the settings be in FFEdit for custom characters/ villians which I may want to play at some point? They all have powers including related FX.

People, I'm stumped

SpecterFan

P.S. After posting the preceding item, I went back and tried an idea I had. Instead of choosing heroes vs villians, I chose villians vs heroes (e.g. I ran the villians). When I did this both villians and heroes appeared. This looks more and more like an AI problem. If so, what should I change?

P.S.S. This may be something of note: I found a couple of meshes which perform CORRECTLY and noted their settings. I then applied those settings to several other villians. They still did not appear! I did see something peculiar which I don't understand: on the villian selection screen, while in Danger Room Setup, under the "ALL" heading, I noticed a number of duplicate names. Could this be the problem??? They don't seem to appear in FFEdit which means I can't fix them from there.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488235

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice