1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Freeware Book 7

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by Rhettman5.1, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Rhettman5.1

Rhettman5.1 Thread Starter

Freeware arena has released the Freeware Book 7, a project they have been working on, it list all the freeware sites in a small quick browser, new this month is a list that tells you if the freeware site include adds, or shareware.

It's getting harder to find good freeware, check it out HERE ... Rhett :)

2. Dark Star

Dark Star

Thanks Rhett ....

I just needed another link in my favorites :rolleyes:

Relax, I'm just messing with ya ;) ... thanks for the link it's a keeper :)

btw the last good link that I got from ya was the "Old Versions" link and that's a good one also.... I've used it quite a few times now.

Keep on posting em ... one good link per week is not too much to ask from ya is it? :D

3. buckaroo

buckaroo

Good timing Rhett. I've been spending time this past week cleaning out and organizing my Fav folders, so I'm all ready to add this link.

Looks good. Thanks! :)

4. Rhettman5.1

Rhettman5.1 Thread Starter

I had downloaded the Freeware book 6 , so when the new one came out I simply deleted the old one and started over, near as I can tell nothing else is loaded onto the PC, so just check each month for the updated book, there is some great stuff out there for free :)... Rhett

5. buckaroo

buckaroo

Well keep em' coming Rhett. I'm still using that My Way home page. :)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112585

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice