Freeware Book 7

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rhettman5.1

Freeware arena has released the Freeware Book 7, a project they have been working on, it list all the freeware sites in a small quick browser, new this month is a list that tells you if the freeware site include adds, or shareware.

It's getting harder to find good freeware, check it out HERE ... Rhett :)

Thanks Rhett ....

I just needed another link in my favorites :rolleyes:

Relax, I'm just messing with ya ;) ... thanks for the link it's a keeper :)

btw the last good link that I got from ya was the "Old Versions" link and that's a good one also.... I've used it quite a few times now.

Keep on posting em ... one good link per week is not too much to ask from ya is it? :D

Good timing Rhett. I've been spending time this past week cleaning out and organizing my Fav folders, so I'm all ready to add this link.

Looks good. Thanks! :)

Rhettman5.1

I had downloaded the Freeware book 6 , so when the new one came out I simply deleted the old one and started over, near as I can tell nothing else is loaded onto the PC, so just check each month for the updated book, there is some great stuff out there for free :)... Rhett

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online