Freezing 24/7 SAVE ME AHHH

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Colour

My computer is acting all weird. Ok, any second, my computer freezes then just shuts down. I'm scared someone help me before i freeze again. I had to type this really fast. Sometimes it freezes when i just open the computer, sometimes it luckily takes over 1 hour. What is causing this!

Not enough info but I would guess a memory prob first.
Perhaps enlarge the virtual memory setting?

Has the HDD with the OS plenty of operating room?

Colour

i don't know what that means i suck at computers =(. and it's a new computer

Also make sure your comp isnt next to a radiator or any other heat source. Computers like working in the cold :)

Colour said:
i don't know what that means i suck at computers =(. and it's a new computer
If it is new, you should really ask the seller to put it right. And if it is new, it is less likely to be memory rather then other hardware.

I think you need to see a technician.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts