Freezing and plugins not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Mofoka

hi

im in need of some help

about a week ago my pc started to randomly freeze, i took it apart and cleaned all the dust out, all was fine was a few hours

then the freezing got more frequent, i tried a system restore and had about 10 hours of no freezing

the next day the freezing continued even before the system had booted, i got to my desktop after a few retrys but my adobe plugin had stopped working, i uninstalled it and reinstalled with no difference at all

after that the pc froze again and when i rebooted i got a blue screen with this messege now it goes to it 99% of the time.....
please help before i try to fix it wit hmy sledgehammer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online