Freezing laptop

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hedpe

Hey! So I just got a Lenovo thinkpad 11yoga I think that’s what it’s called and something happened and I’m not really sure what and now it’s stuck in tablet mode (can’t use keyboard or mouse only the screen) and it freezes after a minute or so of being on. Can anyone help me?

Hedpe

Hey! So I just got a Lenovo thinkpad 11yoga I think that’s what it’s called and something happened and I’m not really sure what and now it’s stuck in tablet mode (can’t use keyboard or mouse only the screen) and it freezes after a minute or so of being on. Can anyone help me?
Also I’ve tried hard resetting it , ctrl alt del , and pretty much everything else. Nothing works.

Go to Settings > System > Tablet > Change additional tablet settings > Tablet mode off

It could be some program that starts up automatically.

Reboot the laptop, hard power down immediately without waiting for Windows to fully load. Do this 3 times and Windows will realize that something is wrong and offer you the troubleshooter.

Go thru the menu and find Safe Mode. It should ask you to sign in. Then start Task Manager > Startup tab. And disable all unnecessary programs that are listed to startup automatically.

Last edited:
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online