1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Freezing on different part of the screen

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Navras, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Navras

Navras Thread Starter

Ok this has completely stumped me to I've come back for your help :D

I am experiencing freezing on windows 7 but its a little odd, here are the facts

1) the mouse can still move around the screen but can't click on anything
    2) It never freezes when I'm on games
    3) pressing ctrl + alt + delete and then going cancel fixes it for a time
    4) Sometimes the screen will freeze but the taskbar will still work (meaning that I can open things but I can't click on any part of them on the screen apart from the taskbar icon)
    5) Same as number 4 except its the other way round, only the taskbar freezes

:eek: I don't know what to do. This has been happening for a few days now. I haven't installed anything new on my computer in that time.

2. Navras

Navras Thread Starter

someone know anything?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!