Frequency out of range error????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
I just got that error while trying to load a Web Page. Anyone know what it means?

Thanks
John

bassetman

Thanks, it was a graphically intense page I was loading!

~Candy~

Retired Administrator
Originally posted by bassetman:
Thanks, it was a graphically intense page I was loading!
I thought I told you one image at a time :p :p

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
If this is a flat panel, which is what it sounds like, some parameter went out of the rated range for the FP display. It's somewhat odd that it would do it in the middle of a session, perhaps you're running the display refresh rate on the hairy edge and you just pushed it over the edge. Check what your refresh rate is and the specifications for your display.

bassetman

Hey Johnwill, I wish I could afford a flat panel!

Candy, you just make my day! :D

PS it was a computer tutorial link someone posted here!

a frequency out of range can also be for a regular CRT. thsi happens when the settings you create for the video card, namely - resolution and frequency, exceed the max. settings supported by the display.

the page may have tried to load is soem setting which was not supportd by the monitor. You may have clicked on a link to show the images in a certain resolution. That may have pumped your video card and wacked your monitor display. (i love using those terms, sorry ;) )

~Gg~
Here is a link if it will help.
http://www.imri.co.kr/english/support/faq.asp

bassetman

GeekGawd, thanks for the additional info!
I like saying those words too! :D

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online