Fresh Devices problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Benbotto

Hi Folks

Some months ago I downloaded Fresh Devices Download Manager. It did not suit me so I un-installed it, and deleted all files.
Since then on certain downloads I get an error message reading"Fresh Downloads could not take this download" This is very frustrating, I have tried several options to try to remedy this with no success can anyone help please?

Regards

Benbotto

Benbotto

Hi Advisory

Thank's for the tip, I tried downloading your link, but surprise surprise Fresh download manager could not take the download, what you might call a catch 22 situation. However I loaded Spyware's home page which had some information regarding the removal of certain Fresh devices files which I am trying to execute, with limited success. I managed to remove all the said files from my directory, but am having difficulty finding the rest. ie., dll files I will keep trying,

Thank you so much for your help

Regards

Benbotto

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts