Fresh windows install keeps freezing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pynpukas

I have this problem with my laptop. I will give some history on the origin of the problem.
I have reinstaled windows 7 on my own because of a corrupted file that prevented a successful boot. Right after the fresh installation it started to freeze or rebooting.
In my case freze - computer stops responding completely, just a perpetual screenshot, only way out is to force restart(hold power buton until it restarts)
Restart - coputer insted of freezing just restarts.
Also i have noticed that if i manage to start any game just before freeze it wont freeze(seems like games stop the freeze from Happening in most of cases here)

dmccoy

Darrin
Does it freeze in safe mode as well? If it does then we need to perform some hardware tests.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online