Friend's Facebook Issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

krishenry

I have this friend who has been having trouble logging into Facebook on his PC.

He cannot even go to the site without the page being all white. He's tried all kinds of tricks and browsers and had other friends try to help with little success.

Anyone know what could be causing this and what he can do? I will try asking him to join here so he can tell you all this himself if needed. But I promised him I'd help any way possible.

Thank you

Ent

Josiah
Trusted Advisor
It is often easier to deal directly with the person concerned, though I suppose not strictly necessary.

I'd start by asking a few questions:
What version of Windows is being used?
What internet browser is being used?
Has he tried using a different computer?
Are there any other sites he cannot access?
Is the site white when he goes to the log in page (Use this Link), or only after he puts in his username and password?

Have cookies, cache, etc all been cleared?

krishenry

He has Win7, has tried every browser, has no other computer and apparently it is only Facebook giving him this issue. And yes, I believe all was cleared

Ent

Josiah
Trusted Advisor
What about the link I suggested?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts