Front audio ports -> HELP!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ggMalkavian

I just built my computer but I have a problem... what's wrote on my case's front USB audio wire is not what's wrote on my mobo manual. I'll try to show you how it is the best I can :
Here's what it says in my mobo manual :
(o = pin)
Ground - Front panel sense - MIC_JD - N/C - LINE2_JD
__o____________o___________o___ (no pin)__ o

MIC2 in_L - MIC2 in_R - LINE2 out_R - Front I/O sense - LINE2 out_L
___o__________o_________ o_____________o_____________o

Here's the front audio wire I have in my case :
-GROUND
-MIN IN
-MIN BIAS
-Return R
-Return L
-Spkout R
-Spkout L

If you don't understand my representation or need more infos plz just ask!

The first person who can help me resolve this problem will earn my admiration, gratitude, etc...

ggMalkavian

BTW : My mobo is a ChainTech V915P Zenith and my case is a Diablo ATX Mid-Tower Case with 450Watt Power Supply, Front Neon Lights, Front USB and Audio Ports.

ggMalkavian

BTW : My mobo is a ChainTech V915P Zenith and my case is a Diablo ATX Mid-Tower Case with 450Watt Power Supply, Front Neon Lights, Front USB and audio Ports.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online