Front Page 2000 copy and paste issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

danbee

Hello,
I have copied and pasted a table from an online page into Front Page 2000. I am producing a table for each U.S. State, so the table format will stay the same, just need to change the cell information each time. When I copy and paste new information from the online table, all the pasted data goes into a single cell in Front Page, instead of pasting into each separate cell. Is there a way to get the data to paste into sepaarate cells in Front Page? Thank you very much for the help...Dan

danbee

I found a way to copy and paste all data from an online table into a Front Page table at one time. I save the online table as an html file, then open this file in Front Page. Then I copy the data in the opened html file, and paste into the separate table I'm working with. This method copies all the data into separate table cells instead of just a single cell.

Thank you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts