Front Page 2000 table problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

theolddog

Hi. I have created a table in FP2000. One row, five cells. Each cell contains a link to another page of the web site.

Here is the problem:

I want the first cell to line up with the left side of the page which I have done by left aligning it. I want the fifth cell to line up with the right side of the page which I have done by right aligning it. So far so good. But the problem is the three cells in the middle. My goal is to have all the cells equidistant from each other. But no matter how I line up the three inner cells (right, left or centre) they are not equidistant from the two outer ones. There has to be an easy way to do this, I'm sure, but I can't figure it out.

Thanks for your help.

theolddog :)

theolddog

Sorry, I don't know what you mean. I checked my table width and it is set to 100%. Am I missing something simple here?

thanks

theolddog

clr

try setting cell widths...in percents would be best....so that when u add all 5 widths together they equal 100%. It might help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online