1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

front panel wires

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Weezow15, Dec 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Weezow15

Weezow15 Thread Starter

have an asus p4p800-e deluxe mobo and i got the demon x atx case. now i want to hook up all those little wires from the case that go to the front usb and other stuff to the thing that says panel on the mobo yet im not exactly sure what im doing and if im doing it correctly. does anyone know where i can get instructions to connect all of them correctly? thanks

2. CarlssonMB

CarlssonMB

Each board is different, you can find all of the answers in the manual that came with the asus board, it will have diagrams or at the very least, a chart of what goes where

3. Weezow15

Weezow15 Thread Starter

it does but it doesnt have the diagram for the usb and headphones and stuff. just the switches and something called like IDE_LED and stuff like that

4. CarlssonMB

CarlssonMB

look for a chart or something that will have pin numbers and names of plugs

5. Weezow15

Weezow15 Thread Starter

it does but the usb wires from the case say data 1 and ground and stuff but on the mobo panel diagram theres nothing like that.

6. CarlssonMB

CarlssonMB

forget diagrams, this manual doesnt have a diagram for usb connections and whatnot it looks like. Look for a CHART that shows pin numbers and plug names

7. Weezow15

Weezow15 Thread Starter

i dont see one in here....

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/312993

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice