Frontpage 2002 Server Extensions Driving me crazy!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kevindv10

I'm working on our intranet and trying to get some server extension components working, mostly forms with e-mail responses. The intranet server is W2K Server and from what I can tell the Server Extensions 2002 are installed. I don't know if they're installed properly, but they are installed...

I've published my site to the server and still the forms come up with errors. I tried a hit counter just to test the extensions and although the counter displays it never increments, just sitting at 1 regardless of # of hits. I've spent a tonne of time on the MS Knowledgebase, followed all pertinent instructions, but still this damn thing won't work. I'm at a total loss here so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Forgot to mention that the email settings for the virtual server are setup, meaning the SMTP server is indicated. As well, the form is setup with email addresses.

Cheers.
Kevin

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online