1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Frontpage 2003; won't save site logins

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by OpieT, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OpieT

OpieT Thread Starter

Hi all and thanks for a great forum. I'm having some trouble with Frontpage 2003 that I hope to find a solution for. It worked fine on a full XP Pro install. I recently installed to Windows 7 Ultimate along with XP Virtual Machine, which is where I am running a fresh install of Frontpage. The program is working fine except that it refuses to save username and password data. The 'Remember my password' box is there and can be checked but then it doesn't store and/or recall.
    Any suggestions as to what might be the problem will be appreciated. By the way, I have performed all upgraded to XP Virtual installation that are available.

Thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!