1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

FrontPage Issue

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by Jaim, Dec 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Jaim

Jaim Thread Starter

I need some help with a problem i don't even know how to start figuring out.
    We are doing a small website for a school assignment, and we are supposed to create 3 pages about a fictional park called WonderWorld. We are supposed to choose whatever content we want on the page.

Now, the thing is that i want to create a small area in which there is button/texts you can click, and directly right next to it comes a certain picture and information about what you clicked. I do not want it to change pages though.
    It is supposed to be in the same page, but still be able to load a new set of info every time i click a button/text.

If more info is needed, please tell me.

2. jmerokx

jmerokx

Use either an image map or CSS

3. Heatsink

Heatsink

Is this the type of thing you're looking for?

http://www.stjohnthedivine.bc.ca/eventpages/2003streetfest/index.asp

I wrote that javascript code..it's 2 lines. You can just view the source on that page to see it if you know javascript. If not, let me know and I'll post the important parts.

Assuming this is the type of thing you're looking for..... :eek:

I love that smiley....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/304600