Frontpage question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

steph__

I have Windows XP and I have frontpage. I am new at this and I need to update an email address on a website page. I can not find the hyperlink to change the email address. Is there a way to find the hyperlink without clicking all over the page? Please Help!

-Steph

etaf

Wayne
dont quite understand the question

you have a page with an email link on and you want to change the link
the bit i'm having trouble with is - cant find the link.
anyway - -

goto the email text and highlight - right click - hyperlink - that should have the details
then you can change
or goto the code page on frontpage and search for
mailto:
and change it in the code

post back if still problems
maybe zip up the page and attach to a post - with details of what you are trying to change from and what you want it to be

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online