Solved frozen malwarebytes/free

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bubee

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 12122 Mb
Graphics Card: Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter
Hard Drives: C: 1849 GB (1785 GB Free);
Motherboard: Dell Inc., 0GWRNN
Antivirus: Webroot SecureAnywhere, Enabled and Updated

I hope I am doing this right. But if I can figure this out, it will be wonderful. I have tried all I know to get this box at the right corner of my screen about 2 inches by 5.5 inches that say MALWAREBYTES/FREE UPGRADE AVAILABE- A NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF MALWAREBYTES IS NO AVAILABLE. I just can't get it to go away. help please

dmccoy

Darrin
Try the following:

Deactivate the Trial version as follows:
Open Malwarebytes. Go to Settings > My Account, then click on Deactivate Premium trial.

Or simply download a newer version of malwarebytes and maybe it will disappear. I've used malwarebytes quite a lot back in the day but decided to ditch it, since it got very annoying from V3.

RT

My thought is don't ditch Malwarebytes yet, if you're willing to put up with the ads to go Pro.
You can simply dismiss them,and the free program will run.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online