1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Frozen Screen on my Android Mid M729 tablet

Discussion in 'Android Mobile Devices' started by Jaxie, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaxie

Jaxie Thread Starter

The internet connection problem solved. My internet provider assisted me in fixing the problem. I have a new problem with my tablet. The screen is frozen. When i took it off the charger this morning everything appeared to be fine. I started to unlock the device and nothing moved. The clock on the home screen is also frozen to 8:27am Thursday Jan 3rd. Under that the device says charging. This is completely crazy.....I just went to bed and woke up to this nightmare. I took it off the charger this morning and it still says "Charging" ????? I thought maybe in a few hours the battery would get low and i could try again. Nothing happened. I then stuck the charger back in and still nothing. Can anybody help me with this problem. I am going crazy. The internet problem has been:confused: solved and now this, a "FROZEN" tablet!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083602

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice