1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Frustrated Header Footer in Report

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by Sandra&316, Sep 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandra&316

Sandra&316 Thread Starter

School Report using MS 95: The first 3 pages of report are to be in Roman Numeral in the Footer, the remaining are to be Page # (starting with 1) in the Header. Only by ignoring the header and footer and changing the top and bottom margins, which would include using a page break will I be successful. My computer at work would allow me to complete (with out jumping threw all the previous said hoops) my daughter's report, (which will conclude her 20 year college plan with her degree) but I have retired, and the second computer is not available. Help! :eek:

2. Sandra&316

Sandra&316 Thread Starter

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/269779

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice