1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

FTP/FXP Support

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by burnedheal, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burnedheal

burnedheal Thread Starter

Hi there, a friend of mine is having problems with hes dedicated seedbox, that he himselfe runs, for some reason, hes FXP/FTP transfers from FTP site, to box, cant get over 3,5MB/S, but if he Transfers from the same FTP site, to a diffrent box, the speeds runs up to 80MB/S , so there is some settings there, thats wrong... but he cant seem to find out, i was wondering if anyone here had experience with setting up FXP and so on? so i can forward you to him, if you dont mind helping? :D

2. valis

valis Moderator

howdy, welcome to TSG. Is this for torrenting I assume?

3. burnedheal

burnedheal Thread Starter

Can be used for torrenting , but thats not the case here tho, hes using FXP(Server to Server Transfers) for other things, i do it for work, ( tho, not sure what hes doing with hes ) and seeing that there is like 200-500 gig of data each day, 3,5-4MB/S is quiiite unhandy :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083565

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice