Full Screen Viewing Issue

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

arrowhire

When I watch video or live footie on P2P etc when I click for Full Screen view I still get the sound but only a white screen with no picture.

Any ideas ?

Rob:confused:

ozziebeanie

Serena
Actually I have never watched footy or any video that is in web in full screen, I have used full screen when its a DVD but always switch back, I don't like not having the bottom bar available to me, will be interesting to see if others have that problem also.

What about hardware? Have you a vid card or using on board vid?

Has this problem only started to happen recently or has it always happened and you where just wondering why? Does it work better on other resolutions?

Just a few things to check I guess.

Beanie

bicycle bill

Banned
Sometimes you can right click the video and uncheck hardware acceleration to fix this problem.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online